These are the editing options available in the node editor:
Under the elements List:
- Add new button.
- Add new timer – Note that all timers will reflect the same amount of time left until the end of the node. You may wish to add timers for visual effect.
- Auto-arranges buttons & timers to default positions.
- Delete element (same as Delete button on the keyboard).
Element Right-Click in the monitor:
- Copy/Paste Style – Copy the element style and then paste it upon any other element
- Delete selected
- Open in Raccoon – advanced editing of the Element Style Skin in Raccoon.
- Save as Preset – When right clicking on an empty space in the monitor you can choose to save the entire node as a Design Preset.
Tip! To edit multiple elements together simply select all the elements in question.